| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fredericksburg National Park, Va in June is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 85.1mm (3.4in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Fredericksburg National Park, Va June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Fredericksburg National Park, Va:
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Woodstock, Va, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.8 miles) NW
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 94.6 kms (58.8 miles) N
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 182.1 kms (113.2 miles) W
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) W
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) W
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 62.8 kms (39.1 miles) SSW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 62.8 kms (39.1 miles) SSW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 134.7 kms (83.7 miles) NNE
- Denton, Md, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Dover, De, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- College Park, Md, Usa - 109.2 kms (67.8 miles) N
- Princess Anne, Md, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) E
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) SSE